Dear valued customers,
CIMB Bank has successfully upgraded its system. Thank you for your patience.
Please click and read the following for more information about the changes effective 3 February 2014.
All existing Deposit Accounts (Savings, Current, Fixed Deposit, etc) and Loans/ Financing accounts will be assigned new 10-digit account numbers, with the exclusion of credit cards and Safe Deposit Box (SDB) accounts.
- When you login to CIMB Clicks, you will see that all your account numbers will have new 10-digit account numbers (previously, the account numbers consisted of 12 to 14-digits). Kindly use the new account number(s) for all transactions moving forward.
- Your old account numbers will be operational (except for Phone Banking and MyMobile); the bank will still effect your transactions and/or request for services with your old account number(s).
- However, all our banking channels, statements and correspondences will display your new account number from 3 February 2014 onwards.
- All CIMB bank account numbers listed under My Favourites will automatically be converted to the new 10-digit account numbers.
|Login to CIMB Clicks and go to My Accounts > Account Number Lookup||Type in the account number (old/new) you would like to check and click 'Search'.|
Effective 3 February 2014, please make your hire purchase payments as follows:
|Select your loan account number from the drop down menu. If you are paying for others, key in the loan account number.||Check the information displayed and click 'Confirm'|
You can use the current method of making a CIMB hire purchase payment until 11.45pm, 31 January 2014.
Before you use the new payment method, please take note that:
- Your Loan Account number will now appear under View All Accounts > Loan/Financing Accounts.*
*If you do not see them, you may key in your old or new Hire Purchase Account number in the "To" open field or call our call centre to request for 'Customer Information Update'.
- If you are paying CIMB hire purchase for a third party and have saved it under your list of favourite billers, you will need to save it in My Favourites > CIMB Accounts.
- Note that your Scheduled Transactions set up under Bill Payments for CIMB HP payments will no longer be effective. Please setup your new Scheduled Transaction by going to Transfer > Within CIMB and providing a date of payment in the 'When' field.
Your transaction history will be segregated into two.
To view your transactions, go to My Accounts > Current/Savings > View Details.
- Click 'Past Transactions' for transactions performed until 31 January 2014.
- Click 'Recent Transactions' for transactions performed from 1 February 2014 onwards.
- CIMB Clicks Mobile Apps (Clicks App, Mobile App (Java) and MyMobile) will only display the transaction history for the past 30 days.
Please click here to read our FAQ.
For further information, please contact our customer care hotline at 1 300 880 900 (within Malaysia), +603 2295 6100 (from overseas) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for banking with us and we look forward to your continued support.
CIMB Bank Berhad & CIMB Islamic Berhad