Dear CIMB Clicks Mobile App users,
In line with our continuous effort to ensure security, we have enhanced the CIMB Clicks App to safeguard your mobile banking experience. Please update your CIMB Clicks App to the latest version (iOS: 6.1.97 | Android: 4.1.97) before 8 October 2022 to enjoy uninterrupted services.
1. Why must I update my CIMB Clicks App?
To ensure smooth and uninterrupted mobile banking services, we urge all CIMB Clicks users to update their app immediately before 8 October 2022. You may visit the Apple App Store, Google Play Store or HUAWEI AppGallery to download the latest version of CIMB Clicks App.
2. What is the latest version number of CIMB Clicks App?
The latest version available for the CIMB Clicks App are:
3. I have recently updated my App, must I do it again?
Follow steps in Q2 to check if you have the latest version. If your current app is not the latest version, please update the app from reliable app stores to avoid service interruption.
4. I have updated CIMB Clicks App but I am unable to access my account, how do I access my account?
Should you face any difficulties updating your app, please delete and reinstall CIMB Clicks App to get the latest version.
5. I have deleted and reinstall CIMB Clicks App, but I am unable to access my account - what should I do?
Please call the number at the back of your card for further assistance.
6. I have updated the App but I forgot my username, how do I access my account?
You can reset your User ID and Password by:
7. I am unable to access my accounts using CIMB Clicks App, it says "failed to load", what should I do? (Starting 8 October 2022)
We have enhanced our app to further improve our security features for a better experience. Please download the latest app version immediately by visiting Apple App Store, Google Play Store or HUAWEI AppGallery to ensure smooth and uninterrupted services. Should you face any difficulties, call the number at the back of your card.